jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

15/10/2013

I woke up at 6:30 because Anna lives 30 minutes away from the school. I was so nervous and exited at the same time. We got to the school and we had breakfast with teachers and students, everyone was really nice and we had a lot of fun. Later we went to classes and i met a lot of the students and i instantly felt really good with everyone. The experience for me was amazing and it will something i would never forget. When the school finished we went to Hanna's house again and then we left to go home.

15/10/2013

Me desperté a las 6:30 porque Anna vive a 30 minutos del colegio. Estaba muy nerviosa pero feliz a la vez. Llegamos al colegio  y teníamos el desayuno con los profesores y estudiantes, todo el mundo era muy agradable y la pasamos muy bien  Más tarde fuimos a clases y me encontré con un montón de chicos y al instante me sentí muy bien con todo el mundo. La experiencia para mí fue increíble y es algo que nunca me voy a olvidar. Cuando terminó el colegio nos fuimos a la casa de Hanna de  nuevo y despues nos fuimos a casa porque estabamos muy cansados.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario