jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

16/10/2013

On wednesday we went downtown i was really happy and excited to be in that big city that always appears in movies and  books. When we got there it remind me a little bit of New York with the tall buildings and all the people looking so busy.
We went to two museums, and i enjoy the two of them. Later we went to see a huge fountain and we took a LOT of pictures. Then we came back to school and we went to the house i was so tired that i took a nap and later my friends call me telling me they were meeting at Marty's house and before going to eat something but i ate at Anna's and later we went with there and we had a lot of fun.

16/10/2013

El miércoles nos fuimos al centro, estaba muy contenta y emocionada de estar en esa gran ciudad que siempre aparece en las películas y los libros. Cuando llegamos, me hizo acordar un poco de Nueva York con el edificios tan altos y todas las personas que parecen tan ocupadas y llegando tarde a todas partes.
Fuimos a dos museos, disfrute los dos. Más tarde fuimos ver una gran fuente y tomamos MUCHAS fotos. Luego volvimos al colegio y nos fuimos a la casa. Yo estaba tan cansado que me quede dormida hasta que mis amigos me llamaron diciéndome que estaban por reunirse en la  casa de Marty así que nos fuimos con Anna ahi y la pasamos muy bien.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario